Topband: 160 Meter Radio Propagation Prediction Table

James Rodenkirch Rodenkirch_LLC at msn.com
Tue Jul 12 09:22:47 EDT 2016

..........I know, I KNOW ..... top band propagation predictors are about useless ---- BUT, Hey......anything is worth a looksee.....doncha know?!?!

You see this in the write up below the "dashboard" (url at the bottom of this post) ...."A GREEN box means that propagation on the specific path might be possible..."

We all know anything is possible......it's when some numerical probability is assigned we know some true "measuring" was performed AND we know measuring and predicting propagation on top band can approach whimsical BUT....consider this a "tool," of sorts....I see where the page is updated every five minutes.

71.5/72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

P.S. Enjoy the days ahead!!!!!!

http://www.spacew.com/www/160pred.html