Topband: Spare 160 meter coil for Butternut Verticals

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Wed Jun 15 12:31:21 EDT 2016

I found in storage an unused 160 meter coil and matching assembly for
which I have no use for.  The instructions say it will allow the
operation on 160 of the HF2-V, HF6V and the HF9-V.  Please let me know
if this is something anyone can use by sending me an e mail.  The price
from Butternut is over $300 so it might be something that someone could
use to get on 160 as needed.  But I will part with it for a third of
that price.  I had saved it for an island hoping beach-side DX-Pedition
across the Caribbean.  But there really aren't and rare Top Band spots
anymore in nearby islands like back in the 60's.

Just let me know.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ