Topband: best headphones for cw

Mark pa5mw at home.nl
Sun Jun 19 04:59:11 EDT 2016

On 19-6-2016 4:24, Paul Christensen wrote:
> After checking this evening, apparently Elecraft doesn't post
> schematics of their amplifier. It would be an interesting exercise
> comparing notes.

I suggest you contact Elecraft directly.
We broke down two KPA500's during the 2016 CQWW 160 on its PTT line,
probably due to our own failing PTT setup.
E-mailed Elecraft for repair instructions; promptly received all schematics.
Both KPA500's were repaired within days and are successfully used in
other contest already.

73 Mark, PA5MW