Topband: Am I the only one in step?

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Tue Mar 1 17:24:58 EST 2016

Hi Ed,

Despite your experience, Europe can't call you on 1811 LSB either...

Operators in those European countries with SSB priveleges
below 1840 can only call you on a suppressed carrier frequency
of about 1813 otherwise they're transmitting significant energy
outside their 160 meter ham band.

73
Frank
W3LPL