Topband: Spring Stew Perry in a few more days

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:26:45 EST 2016

Hi Jim,

Thanks. I started getting RF power out on transmit! I still have a lot
to do. It's rude and crude! I spent enough time with the scope and
generator today that as soon as I had some RF out of it I quit for the
day. Staying at it too long leads to mistakes and frustration :)

Alignment, balancing, phasing are next. And oh by the way - nice to have
some idea of operating frequency. The dial still needs repair. I can
tell when I'm inside the ham band but more precision than that - not yet.

73,

Bill  KU8H