Topband: Spring Stew Perry

Jim F. j_fitton at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 00:17:55 EST 2016

Eric...Mopa sounded great in NH !   Did not hear Jim....
KV4FZ was loud about 0500 but no reply.
Worked NP2X about that time who was just above the noise. Out in the dark at 8 pm laying down radials....  And will pull them inbefore church in the morning.   Enjoying the condo challenge !

73,
Jim / W1FMR / QRP / NH