Topband: Post contest season: TX antenna vs RXantenna cros-stalk. What do you do?

Mark van Wijk, PA5MW pa5mw at home.nl
Thu Mar 24 08:36:45 EDT 2016

Good point.

On 160 there was also a relatively nearby 829KHz AM BC station.
The RDX PI4YLC Field-Day-style  station used an OM-Power 6 BPF in its TX
path.
But no additional BPF or AM BCB HP filter in the RX path.
A mistake I should have recognized.

Thanks for the test procedure.
Will use that additionally  for sure at home and at any FD QTH in the
future.

73 Mark, PA5MW