Topband: Handheld Impedance Analyzer

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 27 20:30:25 EDT 2016

Maybe a dumb question but how can you tell the resonant freq with
the AA-54.   I have one and can do the graph and see where it dips to
the lowest
but havent figured out how to find the resonant freq other than entering
freqs in the
close by range and find on that has the lowest SWR.   I have the
MFJ-259B also and
it is no match for the AA-54 but at least when I scan I can find the
lowest swr point
and then read the frequency.

Bob
K6UJ