Topband: VK0EK Operation From Spit

Tree tree at kkn.net
Tue Mar 29 13:19:46 EDT 2016

There is only one 160 meter antenna - at Atlas Cove.  While this is not an
optimum location for USA West Coast - they were worked by a number of
stations in the morning on 27 March.

I would expect them to continue to be active after their sunset - which I
believe is just after 1300Z.

For me - their signal peaked right at sunrise - 1402 UTC.

73 Tree N6TR