Topband: VK0EK Topband

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Wed Mar 30 12:53:16 EDT 2016

That spot was bogus, they were on 18.5 at the time,
I hung in there again today for 3 hours,  same as everyday so far nada,
them at my sunrise 1629Z out of the noise they arose,  had about
2 or 3 mins of qsb copy.   thanks to super ears of UT6UD I am in the log.

I had hopes as my 630 meter 1 watt was being heard in JA earlier in the
night so knew some propagation had shifted.
GL all,  now I can get some sleep,  3 and 4 Am DX watch gets hard at 71.
But its worth it.
73 Merv K9FD   K9FD/KH6