Topband: Strange 160m intruder

W7RH midnight18 at cox.net
Mon May 2 08:57:42 EDT 2016

"In the video you can see the display is centered on one tone at 1822.9 kHz,
and it is synchronized with other tones spaced approximately, but not
exactly, every 50 kHz.  They all pulse on and off together."

The strange intruder that John W1FV reports follows what I have seen in
PCM DC direct drive motors. Specifically I've seen and heard this
pattern from a LDG washer, the type that can't wash the salt off a
saltine cracker. It also could be a well pump.

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OS

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

     Albert Einstein