Topband: ma160v

w5jmw at towerfarm.net w5jmw at towerfarm.net
Tue May 24 13:18:35 EDT 2016

Thanks to all who responded.Yea,I figured too low but thought it might
add some directivity.All in agreement it would not.Just for info.I do
have 2 acres for antenna farm.At the very north end is a sal-30 going up
now.Just south of this by a few hundred is a old hytower.Going to use 2
inch aluminum to achieve 60ft height and a umbrella top load.my radial
field is actually 2 fields.i per acre and will be tied together.This was
my original idea but since the other 160 appeared,well the mind goes in
weird directions,hi..again thanks all.73 john