Topband: Plasma TV noise

Guy Olinger K2AV k2av.guy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:00:24 EST 2016

We can all thank our lucky stars that plasma TV has got to the point where
vanishing popularity has got new plasma set numbers down to where it no
longer has economy of scale. Economics are killing it.

What you can do at your neighbor's party is to pour some Pepsi inside his
plasma TV and hasten it's demise. Sledge hammers would work too, but it's
hard to be covert using a sledge hammer. The replacement will be LED-based,
which happily now has both quality and economics of scale tilting positive.

The new radio killer will be solar cells that have individual controllers
so a shadow on one part doesn't kill the whole panel. New battle, new
economics, new solutions.

73, Guy