Topband: 160 vertical/L

Bob Cutter ki0g at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 12:35:02 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } You will not be sorry with the L.
I worked most of my 160 QRP DXCC(over 30+ years) using one.
72, Bob KI0G

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone