Topband: Follow-up

James Rodenkirch Rodenkirch_LLC at msn.com
Wed Oct 19 09:04:25 EDT 2016

Thank you to all who wrote such cheerful and encouraging words...I look forward to as many more "Stews" as this tired 'ol war horse can participate ( my cancers are attributable to Agent Orange and yes, I am on the Agent Orange registry!!)

I am adjusting to this new "timeline in my life" - NSCLC has an abbreviated half life, for certain - BUT my "view forward" is focused on how many more Stews can I participate in and see N6TR, WD5R, K9YC and others in the log...........that's what I am talkin' 'bout!!!

A reminder --- you start noticing pain..get the Doc and push him/her to find the source ---------- appropriate blood tests - genomes and IG markers - as well as CT and MRI scans are the tools to ensure that pain isn't due to a  really bad thing"!!

72 de Jim R. K9JWV