Topband: WebSDR for Top Band

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Mon Sep 26 08:10:16 EDT 2016

I have just purchased a SDRPlay unit and the RX is awesome.  I plan to
install it at a very quiet remote location on St. Croix where I have
internet capability.  However I need a server to expose it to other
users and the only thing I can find is a Linux software. I plan to have
it operational from 1800 to 1850 with a narrow CW filter but
unfortunately I can't find any server software for WebSDR that will work
on a Windows.  I could set it up for Teamviewer but that would only
allow one connection at a time.  If anyone has information on a internet
multiple connection WebSDR server that works from any version of Windows
please let me know.

Thanks,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ