Topband: WebSDR for Top Band

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Tue Sep 27 22:41:02 EDT 2016

Thanks Simon I will give it a try.  I installed the V1.5 console but
lost all audio although it shows on VU meter.  I had this problem with
several other SDR consoles of other vendors and developers.  The problem
is not there when I use V3 which works flawlessly.  Unfortunately V3
does not have a server program yet. So I looks like I will have to wait
a bit.  I will try SDRanywhere tonight an see how this will work.

Herb, KV4FZ