Topband: Beverage in a slope

Gabriel - EA6VQ ea6vq_ml at dxmaps.com
Tue Apr 11 14:11:46 EDT 2017

I am planning to install a second 180m (590 feet) long reversible Beverage
in the next months to cover the NW-SE directions, but due to terrain
restrictions of my property it will have to be installed in a slope.  The
feed would be near the top of hill and the Beverage would slope down, being
the far end about 50m (160 feet) lower than the feed point.

Anyone has experience with a similar setup and how much it could affect the
performance of the antenna?  I assume that the vertical lobe will be
affected somehow, but...

73. Gabriel - EA6VQ