Topband: Ladder line Beverage Installation

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:43:07 EDT 2017

Maybe since my Beverages have to be at least 8 feet high to avoid the
deer horn (yes we have them in the field were my beverages run). Driving
a 10 ' 2X2 into the ground requires me to carry along a step ladder.
The way I described allow me to driving in the and 8 foot  metal post,
which has stabilizer blade, about I.5 feet into the soil. My wooden
paint stick gives me another 30 inches which yields me a total of 8 feet
allowing the deer to pass underneath.  These deer are voracilus when
they get their horns tangled and the Beverages are usually toast when
they are done wit them. The metal fence posts are very sturdy and stable.