Topband: Been off the air a bit

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Wed Apr 19 08:44:43 EDT 2017

Thank you Rich,

I am making good progress I just didn't
realize it was going to take so long to
get such a long slip in the OR would
requiring specialized doctor. What I
thought would be weeks turned out to be
many months and I thought that I would be
done with the surgical work over the
winter and I would be now into the final
stages of getting into a prosthetic.
Instead it's been two weeks since the
operation and another six more months to
go. This is a rough time a year to be laid
up.

That's what I get for not doing my
research first and knowing how long it
would take schedule. All

Sure am looking to being able to get
downstairs easily so I can enjoy the radio
again.

73,

Gary
KA1J