Topband: Solar Flare

John / K4WJ k4wj at att.net
Mon Apr 24 12:44:01 EDT 2017

This kind of post does not belong on this reflector. It contributes
nothing to Topband knowledge and only shows flawed logic on the part of
its author.

73..de John/K4WJ
Yes, I know, my message doesn't contribute to topbander's knowledge but
it does voice my opinion of what should and shouldn't be sent to the
reflector.