Topband: Inverted L successes

garyk9gs garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Thu Aug 31 17:15:24 EDT 2017

But being 800+ miles closer to EU (many countries there compared to North America) and a path that is largely over salt water is a huge advantage, particularly on the low bands.

73-Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: Carl <km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com> Date: 8/31/17  3:08 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: GaryK9GS <garyk9gs at wi.rr.com>, topband at contesting.com Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L successes
Most of LI is glacial sand and only the coastal areas benefit verticals.

Carl