Topband: FT-8 question

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Dec 2 16:47:16 EST 2017

Give FT8 a try.  I worked my first EU the other night and then a few
last night in the contest,  G, F, EA and CT9.  Not much Caribbean or
Africa on.  I did copy a couple of JA's the other night while the
antenna was at EU while I slept.

Remote is where many of us will be as we continue to fill up the world
and cities with noisy electronics.

W0MU