Topband: ARRL 160

Jose Ramon jr.hierro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:53:33 EST 2017

That's not going to work often during a contest. It depends on how crowded
is the band you stretch or narrow your passband. When a narrow filter is
set if you call 100 Hz away we won't hear you.
During a dxp the scenario is quite different, you're the alone, I normally
set, whenever is possible, the widest passband so I can hear anyone on the
split within 2,5 KHz, the brain does the rest.

Thanks for the last weekend ARRL contest QSOs.

73
Jose, EA7KW