Topband: 630m Midwinter Operating Event - Sat FEB 4th

Alan Swinger awswinger at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 3 20:32:49 EST 2017

Steve and all - FYI, I have a very nice RBL-4 receiver For Sale that may be of interest. Listed on E-Ham and QTH.com, with AD as follows - call if interested:
FOR SALE: WELLS GARDNER RBL-4 Low Frequency Navy Receiver
 RBL-4 (Ser # 394) Frequency coverage is 15 – 600 kHz. Has built-in 115VAC power supply and rugged case complete with shock mounts. This radio is perfect for those interested in the New Proposed 630 Meter Band (472-479 kHz) and the Secondary allocation at 135.7-137.8 kHz!! Radio tested w/ Sig Gen and short antenna and hears well – headphones or 600 ohm speaker. Cabinet appearance is excellent. Original Manual included. The radio weighs in at ~ 77 lbs, so FED EX packing & shipping is expected to be ~ $125. Price: $265 plus shipping. Accept PayPal, but add 3% of price to cover fee. Located in Charlottesville, VA. Photos available on request. Call 434-975-6237; Alan K9MBQ