Topband: fence charger

w8hw at comcast.net w8hw at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 20:04:45 EST 2017

I am not an expert when it comes to electric fence, so this is as much as a
question as a statement....But hear it goes.

Can you put a remote switch in the shack and shut fence off when you are
working DX??? It is my understanding that animals learn not to touch the
fence after a hit or two so it is not likely that they will ever know the
fence is shut off for a short time. Just a question...

73, Bruce, W8HW