Topband: DXing on teh Edge 2nd ed

Brian D G3VGZ topband at planet3.freeuk.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 19:16:59 EST 2017

My replacement copy arrived today with a loud thud on the doormat, twice the
weight of the copy received last week.

I ordered the replacement from BookDepository via Amazon (who were out of
stock) It was about $1 cheaper delivered than the price I had paid from
Amazon direct.

I may be missing from topband for a day or so whilst I read the book!

BTW tnx for points in contest.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ