Topband: My First Antenna

Bob Lawson N6RW n6rw at cox.net
Mon Jul 31 01:31:52 EDT 2017

Hello Anton
I have been in Indonesia five times - always to Bandung on business.  I
finally was able to buy a place in Arizona with enough property to put
up some antennas.  For 160m, I put up an Inverted L on a 70 foot tower -
under a SteppIR DB-36 Yagi.  I was able to work 108 DXCC countries in
two years with that antenna.  I have an SAL-30 RX antenna ready to
install this year, but my first 108 countries from the USA West Coast
were worked without an RX antenna.
I hope to have a QSO with you when you get your 160 antenna up.

73 de Bob N6RW