Topband: T160M Inv-L

Drew Vonada-Smith drew at whisperingwoods.org
Thu Mar 23 19:25:46 EDT 2017

I did what Rick describes for a few years with good success.  A commercial 80M trap worked fine for me.

One issue here is the weight of the trap.  An effective solution for me was to run the Inv-L wire to my tower on one side, and via some rope to lower trees on the other, so the wire bore the weight of the trap.  Then a "floating wire" connects the L wire and trap to the top of the vertical.

73,
Drew K3PA

Message: 2