Topband: Top Band and JT65

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 06:48:01 EDT 2017

It seems the the something worth working for would be worth striving for. Having WAS on 160 Qrp posted on the wall always reminds me of the effort of operating and the time spent learning about antennas that actually work over the long haul distances required.
  Instead of taking many minutes many of the qsos were quick and snuck in between static crashes as opposed to slow and determined.
  To each his own. Work whatever mode works for you.  Does using ssb rather than cw change the value of the Q? Only in the eye of the beholder. Not so much to the been there done that kinda guy.

Make this a great day
Dale