Topband: To JT or not to JT

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 13:25:32 EDT 2017

There is no question......... get them anyway you can mixed.

If you want an all CW, SSB or Digital, go for it but don't belittle guys that don't have 500 ft. beverages in 6 directions and full size 4 squares for transmitting.

I have 91 countries on topband with an S-7/8 noise level and if it takes JT to get the last 9, so be it, then I'll worry about picking up the others on CW later.
We don't hear whining that the all CW guys haven't gotten with the 21st century and don't know how to use modern technology, it the AM/SSB flap all over again.
Next thing you know people will start complaining "he worked him in June, not the REAL DXer's season" hi hi hi  Rick N6PE======================================================================
There are more planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky