Topband: N7QT on "Increasing the Rate of the JT Modes"

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Sun May 21 10:45:18 EDT 2017

Hi Larry,

People are still debating about when to consider a QSO complete. As you
mentioned, if you received a report, and sent a report back, the QSO is
in theory complete. However, there is no confirmation that the other
station received your report, hence the use of RRR. Others want
everything, including the return 73.

73 de Vince, VA3VF