Topband: P.O.A.

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Sun May 21 11:06:34 EDT 2017

Hi Barry,

Very early on, I decided that any valid personal QSO, would have to be
made not only by me, but using my own station. This decision has kept me
off the air for long stretches of time, and that was, and still is, fine
with me. I don't have a problem with those thinking differently.

We're all bound to obey the rules (the ones issued from our capitals),
and operate ethically, after that, we are free to set our own goals and
expectations.

As the saying goes: if you are not having fun, you are not doing it
right. :^)

73 de Vince, VA3VF