Topband: Digital on 160M stats

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:26:10 EDT 2017

We've had a lot of heated discussions the past week. But we also have at
our fingertips, some actual statistics.

In Clublog stats, nobody in North America has more than 54 entities worked
on 160M with digital modes. The leader with 54 entities on 160M digital is
W1VT, a well-known and very respected ham who is adept at DX'ing on all
bands and modes from a modest station. I don't think there's a flood of
digital activity going on there quite yet although I will admit the trend
is towards increasing activity.

Does anyone on the topband list, have more than 54 entities on 160M digital?

Tim N3QE