Topband: Change in 160m conditions

Yuri Blanarovich k3bu at optimum.net
Mon Nov 13 22:53:42 EST 2017

Due to low sunspot activity the atmo/ionosphere shrinks, layer's height
decreases, skip/ducting is impacted.
Please se my old article  http://k3bu.us/propagation.htm
Also weather changes become more extreme, not because "Global whatever"
Gases, atmosphere becomes more dense, layers become lower.
Yuri K3BU/KH6

 On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 06:20 PM, Dan Edward Dba East edwards wrote:

 > I have the same experience as Dave, in recent years... though with a
much more modest antenna farm...in suburban     Longview, Tx.