Topband: BOG pre amp info ?

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:52:05 EST 2017

I agree with Jim Murray that the W7IUV would be a good preamp to try with
your BOG.  I know of at least one online company that sells the parts and
circuit board for the W7IUV preamp and here is their URL
http://www.mtmscientific.com/preamp.html

I built a couple of the W7IUV preamps, and made my own circuit boards using
a Dremel tool.  You can see examples of my builds and circuit board design
at the following URL http://sites.google.com/site/rxpreamps/

73,
Don (wd8dsb)