Topband: CQ WW CW 160m observations

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Mon Nov 27 09:39:14 EST 2017

Hi Trevor,

I'm in Connecticut. I didn't compete much,
I was too busy otherwise this weekend. I
ran full power to give out some Q's on
160.

I heard many more EU than I could get to
hear me. Some stations I called maybe 20
times and they either didn't reply to me
or went to another call. Odd, I usually
make nearly all the EU contacts I hear in
a contest.

73,

Gary
KA1J