Topband: 160m beacons list update

JC n4is at comcast.net
Wed Nov 29 06:03:24 EST 2017

Hi Petr

I kind understand your request, however I would like to share my view,
Beacon on 160m is really DQRM, like YO on 1810.5 running 100w. Several DX
stations runs 100w and work thousands of QSO.s. Please how is responsible
for the YO beacon, turn it off, please again.

The MUF is always above 3 MHz!

160m is very narrow 50KHz for most countries.  Beacons on 160m just eat band
and DQRM.

My two cents,

JC
N4IS