Topband: - Belden Snap n Seal

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 6 00:07:37 EDT 2017

Yep....me too.
I got everything at Lowes.....tools and all.

One small thing.....
The correct part number is SNS1P6U-50R.
The writing is small and Hank had a 5 in place of the second S.

Also...the color of the connector indicates what coax is supposed to be
used.
Red is the correct color in this case.
There is a chart on the Belden site indicating the color vs coax etc.....
As I remember....the box of 50 was about $26

73

David Harmon
K6XYZ
Sperry, OK