Topband: FT-8 vs CW

Renee K6FSB k6fsb.1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:53:31 EDT 2017

hi all-
i hear a lot of moaning that there is not any cw.......well quit moaning
and call CQ for a while. do it often. not just listen . someone has to
transmit and someone has to listen then answer,. it takes 2 for a QSO. I
mean a real QSO more than sig report.....like what we did when we were
novices and later.......the bands may just open to a new level of
activity.....
73
Renée, K6FSB

ps- I am still working on fixing broken antennas/supports, last time did
not even get a chance to use em before mother nature destroyed my skyhooks.

pss Doug more than one of us echo part of the nursing home scenario...oh
have another small glass for me.