Topband: FT8

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 17:42:27 EDT 2017

I have been reading this thread all afternoon...
I can see all sides of the issue...
I am an avid CW op , but , my current situation prohibits me from putting up any antennas that are even reasonable .... this sucks since I have a TX-472 in storage just sitting there :-(
I was actually talking to a friend today and he mentioned FT8 as a way I can get on the air and be active with the meager antennas I may be able to put up  , even though it is not my preferred method/mode , at least I can still play around a little , so , for that I am thankful...
Dan N8DCJ