Topband: A way forward to keep 'old school' modes vibrant alongside FT-8? (long)

Nick Maslon - K1NZ k1nz at arrl.net
Thu Oct 26 11:10:17 EDT 2017

Hi Dale,

My comments were more aimed at the "let's separate FT/JT modes into their
own separate DXCC category and disqualify them from Mixed" sentiment. I
have no problem with the per mode style DXCC awards. I just wanted to point
out that someone can't retroactively change the definition of Mixed because
they don't like a specific mode being in there. I guess I wasn't as clear
as I could have been in my phrasing.

73,
Nick K1NZ