Topband: Low band Systems - Russia

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh nodir.ey8mm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:11:01 EDT 2017

Tracey,

My Low Band receieve system built on LBS devices. It includes BV matching for single direction and reversible. But core of my system is control box which makes switching very easy. My requirement was to use BV switching when I am on site and remotely from city lot. So it does it and I am happy owner for many years.

Reverse BV system include twisted line BV. It has some limitation due to line losses. BV I use is about 600 ft long. For longer lines reverse direction too attenuated in my case. My open line BV works great for 1200 ft + without any attenuation on reverse side.

My only concern was water protection. When I seal LBS matching units with sealant than I don't have to worry any more.

I have few single direction Beverages from DX Engineering and K9AY matching which works great too.

Regards,

Nodir Tursun-Zade
EY8MM
http://www.ey8mm.com/