Topband: making a bev seem longer

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 6 19:16:55 EDT 2018

I put a 3 ele hi z array up last fall, and it's not worth a tinkers dam....at least to me.....may be some local noise....it certainly has directivity, at least on the bcb, so so on 80, but on 160, which was my primary interest, never worked well, never better than my reversible ewe, which is probably going back up this fall....

Sent from my iPad