Topband: making a bev seem longer

Cecil Acuff chacuff at cableone.net
Tue Aug 7 19:38:14 EDT 2018

Don’t have that much room. My available space is about 150’ x 250’ with the tower in middle of it. House separates that area from the front yard which is 150’ x 150’. Had the K9AY in the front yard, also tried the SAL-30 there. Very directional but couldn’t hear Europe any better than on the L. Tried a BOG but it may have been too long. Probably 300-350’ It went across the top of my radial field for the tower/L. (And into half of the neighbors front yard) Pointed towards EU....completely deaf compared to the L.

Haven’t given up hope...

Cecil
K5DL