Topband: OT - US Hams, WWV closure

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:40:42 EDT 2018

And what do you compare your fancy GPSDO or rubidium reference standard to
in order to make sure they have not encountered a major failure?  I
personally think the frequency reference standard WWV provides which is
directly traceable back to NIST is much more valuable than the other info
it provides.  I encourage everyone to sign the online petition regarding
WWV.

73,
Don Kirk wd8dsb