Topband: R: Copying IV3PRK in WA-State CN98

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Aug 22 16:52:41 EDT 2018

Do you turn off your phone, email and every other communication method
when playing radio?  JTAlert texting is just one of many ways people can
contact you.  He didn't need your RRR either.  RR or rr73 or 73 does not
make a contact.  The exchange of some data is all that is needed.  DXCC
does not require that you confirm reports.  You could have just ignored
the message and continued on.

To each their own but I sure see more people trying not to play radio
these days.

W0MU