Topband: Was IV3PRK

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Aug 23 11:50:38 EDT 2018

I don't use my phone to make contacts.  I use CW, RTTY, FT8, SSB in no
particular order.

It is up to each of us to determine what we should log and what we
should not.

I am sure that we all have received emails from people asking if we had
a contact.  I see no difference.

Worked TX5T the other morning on Topband, already confirmed LOTW!  Thanks.

W0MU