Topband: Copying IV3PRK in WA-State CN98

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:47:57 EDT 2018

Dear Moderator,

Respectfully --although I think you're a great moderator-- *you are too
soft *on some of these complaining whiners.

If you need any help, let me know. However, I am already a moderator on
ham.stackexchange.com.
I gar-run-tee you that NONE of this utter nonsense would be tolerated
there. Period. :-)

These are the guidelines there <https://stackoverflow.com/conduct>, and
they help keep that site a wonderful place. And I'm suggesting that they be
immediately adopted here. Any reason why they shouldn't ?

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com