Topband: Working dupes on a band

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 18:43:36 EST 2018

Sorry Jay . . . but not in a million years !

That's exactly what I wanted to get away from . . .

My suggestion of having a 160m DX Activity night every Wednesday was to get
people on the band to have PROPER QSOs !

Thank you for all the nice emails I've received about this . . .

Let's hope it goes from strength to strength.

73 Roger G3YRO

You guys shud try FT8 on 160..DX stations hear and decode everybody at the
same time - no QRM !! They then just work their way down the list...nobody
interferes with anybody else -everybody gets a chance...jay ny2ny ....

Regards

Roger Kennedy
Wessex Radio Productions

Tel: 0191 250 2715